sonic the werehog and the black knight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a mix of two sonic games, sonic the werehog and sonic and the black knight

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» rules MUST READ
Knight or Day Story I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:07 pm by Irishdragon5

» Metal Sonic Invetory
Knight or Day Story I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:57 pm by Irishdragon5

» The Local Blacksmith's Shop
Knight or Day Story I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:48 pm by Irishdragon5

» Eggmanland
Knight or Day Story I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:28 pm by Irishdragon5

» Chun-Nan Market
Knight or Day Story I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:26 pm by Irishdragon5

» Empire City Market
Knight or Day Story I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:24 pm by Irishdragon5

» Holoska Market
Knight or Day Story I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:16 pm by Irishdragon5

» Mazuri Market
Knight or Day Story I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:16 pm by Irishdragon5

» Shamar Market
Knight or Day Story I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:15 pm by Irishdragon5

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 19 on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:00 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Knight or Day Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Irishdragon5
Admin

Knight or Day Story Empty
PostSubject: Knight or Day Story   Knight or Day Story I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:02 pm

Welcome to our custom Sonic and the Black Knight/ Sonic Unleashed fusion, word-biased RPG in a forum set-up. This is set after both stories, so no Chip or Fake King Arthur. Why Black knight and Unleashed? They are both great games in my opinion. Sonic's voice acting was prime, music was pretty well and both are somewhat disliked. Black Knight was a terrible story and length while Unleashed has the werehog levels and an overused story at the end. But he can re-write that. How are they fused?

Odd portals have been appearing all over Sonic's world (Unleashed) and Camelot (Black Knight). Things are still pretty normal in the areas not within proximity of these portals. Near them, expect to see swords in Spagonia or Dr. Eggman in Camelot Castle. However, You may find a werehog slashing trees at night in the Shrouded Forest.

"Werehog? But Dark Gaia was-" He was, but he still has an effect on the earth, mainly in the form of PCs running around in were-forms. These were-characters could also hold swords and use them. It's the player's choice. Do they want to be a Knight, a were-creature or both. We encourage both, but you might want to get bigger armor and gear for the night time. However, for balance's sake, there are no super forms OR "monsters of the week," like Dark Gaia or Dark Queen. The toughest thing you'll face is probably the Egg Dragoon or The Earth Dragon. After that, the player as a knight duels enemies using their sword and were-players battle night-based badnicks. Naturally, being both is a combination of both. The player can change character type, but must go on one adventure to be knighted/purified/corrupted.

Just have fun an have you character life like there's no tomorrow and maybe save it in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Irishdragon5
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Knight or Day Story   Knight or Day Story I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:03 pm

Irishdragon5 wrote:
Welcome to our custom Sonic and the Black Knight/ Sonic Unleashed fusion, word-biased RPG in a forum set-up. This is set after both stories, so no Chip or Fake King Arthur. Why Black knight and Unleashed? They are both great games in my opinion. Sonic's voice acting was prime, music was pretty well and both are somewhat disliked. Black Knight was a terrible story and length while Unleashed has the werehog levels and an overused story at the end. But he can re-write that. How are they fused?

Odd portals have been appearing all over Sonic's world (Unleashed) and Camelot (Black Knight). Things are still pretty normal in the areas not within proximity of these portals. Near them, expect to see swords in Spagonia or Dr. Eggman in Camelot Castle. However, You may find a werehog slashing trees at night in the Shrouded Forest.

"Werehog? But Dark Gaia was-" He was, but he still has an effect on the earth, mainly in the form of PCs running around in were-forms. These were-characters could also hold swords and use them. It's the player's choice. Do they want to be a Knight, a were-creature or both. We encourage both, but you might want to get bigger armor and gear for the night time. However, for balance's sake, there are no super forms OR "monsters of the week," like Dark Gaia or Dark Queen. The toughest thing you'll face is probably the Egg Dragoon or The Earth Dragon. After that, the player as a knight duels enemies using their sword and were-players battle night-based badnicks. Naturally, being both is a combination of both. The player can change character type, but must go on one adventure to be knighted/purified/corrupted.

Just have fun and have your character live life like there's no tomorrow and maybe save it in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
mastercromo
Admin
mastercromo

PostSubject: Re: Knight or Day Story   Knight or Day Story I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:31 pm

Irishdragon5 wrote:
Irishdragon5 wrote:

Just have fun and have your character live life like there's no tomorrow and maybe save it in the meantime.
wow thats all i gota say. this story is AMAZING in so many ways, its so darn epic. keep up things like this and i will promote you to owner rank in no time
Back to top Go down
https://knightorday.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knight or Day Story   Knight or Day Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knight or Day Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sonic the werehog and the black knight :: rules and stuff :: introductions-
Jump to: