sonic the werehog and the black knight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a mix of two sonic games, sonic the werehog and sonic and the black knight

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» rules MUST READ
Metal Sonic Character I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:07 pm by Irishdragon5

» Metal Sonic Invetory
Metal Sonic Character I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:57 pm by Irishdragon5

» The Local Blacksmith's Shop
Metal Sonic Character I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:48 pm by Irishdragon5

» Eggmanland
Metal Sonic Character I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:28 pm by Irishdragon5

» Chun-Nan Market
Metal Sonic Character I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:26 pm by Irishdragon5

» Empire City Market
Metal Sonic Character I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:24 pm by Irishdragon5

» Holoska Market
Metal Sonic Character I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:16 pm by Irishdragon5

» Mazuri Market
Metal Sonic Character I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:16 pm by Irishdragon5

» Shamar Market
Metal Sonic Character I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:15 pm by Irishdragon5

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 19 on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:00 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Metal Sonic Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Irishdragon5
Admin

Metal Sonic Character Empty
PostSubject: Metal Sonic Character   Metal Sonic Character I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:53 am

Half-canon, Half Original.
Name:Metal Sonic

Animal: Robot Hedgehog

Good or Bad: Evil

Knight or Night: Knight

Appearance: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personality:Metal Sonic is aggressive, somewhat power hungry and very cold-hearted. For a long time he has acted more or less as Dr. Eggman's slave, but (after turning against his master in Sonic Heroes) it became clear he is actually a very controlling person, who views himself as superior to others and wishes to rule over them. He is also completely obsessed with the idea that he is superior to Sonic in every way, and his ultimate desire above all else is proving to the real Sonic that he is better than him, should it be in fighting or just racing, and eventually defeat Sonic once and for all, since it is for this very reason that he was created. After Sonic heroes though, he was reprogrammed back into a robot slave.

Height: 100cm (3'3")

Weight: 125.2kg (276 lbs)

Power/attacks: Sonic's Speed, Rocket-propelled flight, Black Shield (Diamond shaped Shield) and Energy Blast.

Weakness: He has a hard time slowing down (He once lost by crashing into a wall).

Backstory: He was made in Sonic CD by Dr. Robotnik to take over the past of the Little Planet so he could rule it's future. After kidnapping Amy Rose, Metal is found at Stardust Speedway, gesturing sonic to race. Sonic wins the climactic race and cases Metal Sonic to crash into a wall at beyond mach-speed. He was left, alive but severely damaged, for years. The little planet repaired and Metal was revived in Sonic 4 (Not out as of April 2012). After that, the two sonics met and clashed over and over, the real one always prevailing. He finally betrayed Dr. Eggman and set a plot to become an all-powerful monster. He still was defeated by not just sonic, but 11 other characters and reprogrammed to be loyal to Dr. Eggman. He now wields a sword, ready to fight sonic again, maybe win. Make no mistake: Even though he lost, Metal sonic has caused Sonic some grief and put up a very good fight.

RP sample:WHERE IS THAT HEDGEHOG? Metal "Thought." He had captured civilian after civilian, each not peeping a word about the blue hero. NEVER-THE-LESS. INNOCENTS ALWAYS TEND TO BE OPTIMAL BAIT! He knew Dr. Eggman would be very happy with hostages, and even happier without Sonic. Plus, He wanted to at the very least distract sonic so Eggman's plan could move along. There was only a 26% probability it would work, but that jumps to 86% without Sonic involved. Just as metal was starting to ponder calculations, Sonic arrived. Metal pointed sword and greeted him with a "Long time no see Sonic, my loathsome copy."

Thank you,
IrishDragon5

Last edited by Irishdragon5 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mastercromo
Admin
mastercromo

Metal Sonic Character Empty
PostSubject: well done   Metal Sonic Character I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:39 pm

well done irish, this character is beyond awesome sauce.

[ACCEPTED]
Back to top Go down
https://knightorday.board-directory.net

Metal Sonic Character
Page 1 of 1